Client issues

darkgod

BNCC Member
Aug 22, 2018
Hmm well i have a fresh install of FFXI Xi and i have patched.. copyed the data to the main folder.. i go to log in.. and it says that i need to update?.. im able to play on other ffxi xi private servers tho? anyone can help me plz

Tagban

Administrator
Staff member
BNCC Member
Apr 21, 2018
Yep that is more than likely an issue. We are currently set to an earlier June version, and planned to make it static to that version. I will be posting some updates to that coming soon! I also had planned to make something that works alongside Retail/other server versions. So we'll see!

darkgod

BNCC Member
Aug 22, 2018
ok i think i will wait till u make it working with other versions.. this server has the best rates lol

Tagban

Administrator
Staff member
BNCC Member
Apr 21, 2018
The goal of BNET.cc is to allow you to feel nostalgic, while making it soloable. And adding in some harder stuff to encourage teamwork. But if I really wanted to make it nostalgic, I'd say sitting in dunes waiting for party for 8 hrs would be close.

Cloudwatoka

n00b
Aug 30, 2016
I got stuck updating from an outdated version i had so i am currently out on being able to play on the servers as well. Good luck to you guys and great work.

Top Bottom